- Built-in Generator: The Origami has built-in generators so the system recharges itself while you walk. Sure, you can plug it into a wall or even fold it manually if you need to, but a short walk is all it takes to keep the battery fully charged. It's hard to be greener than that.
- LCD Screen: the LCD Interface knows things: all you have to do is look at the display to confirm it knows a child is in the seat, or how charged the battery is, or how far you've walked. Easy, convenient, and very cool.
- Four-wheel suspension
- Four cupholders (two on the handlebar, two in the seat)
- Manual override: every parent wants a "just in case", so just turn a secret switch to put the Origami in manual mode and easily fold it by hand.
- Pathway and Daytime Running lights and Reflective Piping: Stay highly visible to drivers at all times
- Two-Step Fold: So you won't do it by accident, folding the Origami takes two (easy) steps: turn the activation ring, then push the button. There's also a hidden lock switch to thwart those curious toddlers.
- Zero Pinch Points: It folds by telescoping in and out (nothing folds over or snaps together) and the handle bar, seat ring, and legs are opposing curves so nothing can get trapped between them, even when folded.
Weight Limits: 25 lbs in the bassinet, 40 lbs in the seat
Stroller Weight: 29 lbs
Materials: Aluminum tubes, polyester fabric foams, rubber composite tires and lithium polymer battery