- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – Senses each and every one of your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.*
- Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display and Control (C°) – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC403 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Units – If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Units with you from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission – This system operates on the 927 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field).
- Sound Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Mute function
- Volume Control & Vibration Alert – Shhhh – it’s quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration mode anytime the sound of the alarm might be disruptive.
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
*Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with a memory foam mattress, a dual sided, a mattress with a hollow frame or a Purflo mattress.
Please Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with a memory foam mattress, a dual sided, a mattress with a hollow frame or a Purflo mattress.