- NEW for 2016: More padding! Additional comfort padding has been added to the seat cushion, side and back panels and the headrest.
- NEW for 2016: New harness covers come with snap closures, are longer and are more padded
- NEW for 2016: Rear-facing lock offs. The rear-facing lock-offs have been re-designed to improve ease-of-use
- Safety from every angle
- Extended rear-facing installation - Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing seating position until their 4th birthday. Fllo features a Steel Anti-Rebound bar for improved stability and performance in the event of a collision.
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology: Fllo was engineered to actively reduce the forces transmitted to your child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores, which mimic the crumple zone technology found in vehicles
- Advanced side-impact safety: Fllo’s metal substructure,
- 3 layers of energy-absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest provide optimal head protection.
- NCAP tested: Fllo is crash tested to NCAP, which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
- Crypton super fabrics are GreenGuard Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture, and odour-causing bacterial and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants. Noire has a suede look and feel to the material
- 3-across seating with best in class width at less than 17 inches
Rear Facing Mode:
25 - 43" in height, 14 - 40 lbs in weight (Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone)
30 - 49" in height, 22 - 65 lbs in weight (Minimum age: 1 year minimum (Clek recommends 2 years of age)
Learn how to recycle your Clek seat