- Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seat. The car seat can be attached directly to the stroller’s retractable anchors, without adapters.
- Innovative design allows for quick and easy fold that closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP infant car seat. Accepts car seat directly on to chassis.
- Lockable front swivel wheels with independent “one-step” rear wheel brakes.
- The backrest can be adjusted into a number of positions and it reclines fully to a flat position.
- Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- The handlebar can be modified to fit parent’s height preferences.
- The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- Mesh is secured at the top of the backrest, ensuring perfect ventilation on the warmest days.
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child. Outfitted in "Prima Classe" material.
- Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- The hood includes a mesh window, is extendible and includes a sun shield with UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else
Suitable From: From birth to 50 lbs
Dimensions: 39" x 21.6" x 40"
Stroller Weight: 18.2 lbs
Folded Dimensions: 21.6" x 34" x 12.7"