- Semi-upright position helps babies explore their surroundings and develop their emotional intelligence from day one
- 2 reclining positions facilitate a variety of baby activities, including playing and feeding
- Adjustable arches allow for various play options and make parental access that much easier
- Baby-activated lights and music stand-alone crab toy promotes independent play
- 0-2 months: During the first weeks of her life, baby's eyesight is limited. Keep the toys close to baby and set the seat to the most reclined position with closed arches to create a comfortable, cozy environment
- 3-6 months: Baby can now enjoy the bouncer in full. Encourage him to explore the toys, play with the self-activated musical crab toy or cute turtle rattle.
- 4-8 months: When just beginning to introduce solids and before baby is sitting up without support, the bouncer is an especially convenient, relaxing place to feed baby or to interact and practice some baby talk.
Specifications: 0 - 6 months