Premium details on the Bugaboo Buffalo by Diesel include contrasting, copper-colored zippers on the extendable sun canopy, sophisticated black faux-leather details on the seat and a large rivet as the strollerís central joint cap.
Breathing the iconic fashion brandís DNA, the signature washed denim fabric features a unique finish with paint splatters in various denim hues, and reveals all kinds of details found on a pair of Diesel jeans such as rivets, pockets and custom logo patches.
To complement the all-over denim fabric, the Bugaboo Buffalo by Diesel has a blue, anodized chassis with matching wheel rims that feature Dieselís iconic logo.
- Two-wheel position for sand and snow: To handle trickier terrain like sand and snow, there is a specific position you can put the pushchair into, which sits the smaller two wheels above the ground. This makes the Buffalo much easier to control.
- Spacious and easily accessible luggage options: You can add an extra storage compartment to the handlebars of the pushchair which can hold up to 6kg. So this is perfect for anything you need to keep close at hand. Bugaboo says it will have official safety certification (the first of its kind) which allows such a weight to be placed on this part of the frame. The shopping basket at the base can also hold a lot, up to 10kg.
- One piece foldable and self-standing (with carrycot and seat) for easy storage: Storing your Bugaboo Buffalo away is not a problem either, with a simple one piece foldable action to collapse the structure (seat unit or carrycot still attached) and put away. As it's also self standing, this keeps the pushchair clean and makes for an overall far more enjoyable time with your Buffalo.
- Extendable sun canopy for extra protection against sun, wind and rain: To keep your little one safe from the elements, you can fold the canopy down further than usual, for maximum protection.
- From infant to toddler: The Buffalo will be suitable from birth with the carrycot.
- All-terrain suitability: Rugged, large tires and a sturdy chassis mean the new Bugaboo can handle all types of land.
Weight: 27.1 lbs
Folded Dimensions: 35"L x 21"W x 13"H
Underseat Bag: 9.2 Gal
Please Note: Prices vary for the aluminum/ black and black/black stroller frames