WCK's 12 Days of Giveaways Contest Information
The Small Print:
WCK’s Twelve (12) Days of Giveaways contest runs from December 1, 2016 at 12:00am EST until December 12, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. A new giveaway will be featured each day. Contest open to Canadian residents only.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted for cash alternatives or equivalent valued items. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and have no cash value. All Contest winners will be notified via email on December 15, 2016. Prize winners are subject to verification by West Coast Kids.
Contest entries or submissions made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void. Contest Participants acknowledge that West Coast Kids retains sole and final discretion to validate and/or accept all Contest entries, Contest submissions, Contest Winners, and Prize claims.
West Coast Kids reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest, or any giveaways associated with this contest, at its sole discretion, for any reason that corrupts or adversely effects the operation of the contest.
Contest Entry Rules & Regulations
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per day.
- If you sign up for the newsletter or have already signed up you get five extra entries.
- Employees and their immediate families (including those with whom they are domiciled) of West Coast Kids are not eligible to enter the Contest
- Open to Canadian residents 18+.
- Open to Canadian citizens only, not open to residents of Quebec.
- Begins 12 am EST Dec 1, 2016 and ends 11:59 pm PST December 12, 2016. By entering the contest you give West Coast Kids permission to contact you and display your name on our Social Media channels to be viewed by public.
- Draw will take place on or after Dec 13th 2016. We will make 3 attempts to contact winners after which we will deem the entry void and select a new winner.
- The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. Any information and/or material submitted by you pursuant to this Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from and against any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, including without limitation any claims of infringement of rights to copyright, privacy and/or personality.
- Prizes may not be exactly as shown or advertised. The sponsor reserves the right to change the prize if necassary.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Confirmation and Release, (b) any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry, (c) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, (e) any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e- mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing, (f) any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or the Contest Website.