Their World in All Directions
Why the Four Position 360 Baby Carrier?
- FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS: For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions. The new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
- COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY: With a unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND: Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL: Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS: Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD: Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favourite features.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
These references to ages by months are only general guidelines (set by ErgoBaby) and each baby's development is different.
Front/Inward with Infant Insert (sold separately): 0 4 months; 7-12 lbs / 3.2-5.5 kgs
Front/Inward without Infant Insert: 4 24 months: 12-26.9 lbs / 5.5-12.2 kgs
Front/Outward: 5 12 months: 14-22 lbs / 6.4 10 kgs
Hip: 6 24 months: 17.2-26.9 lbs / 7.8-12.2 kgs
Back: 6 36 months 17.2-33 lbs / 7.8-15 kgs
March 18, 2015 6:49:49 PM