Halo - Sleep Sack Swaddle
Web Price: $28.95 CAD
*In store prices may vary*
As a SleepSack® wearable blanket it replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing.
It helps babies sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "moro" or startle reflex. And, it's the only adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in, or arms out for an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
The SleepSack wearable blanket is the only product that carries the gold seals from leading SIDS and safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every sale goes to support First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of overheating.
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Used by over 600 hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices.
- A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- Newborn size: birth - 3 mths (length 19-23", weight 6-12lbs)
- Small size: 3 - 6 mths (length 23-26", weight 13-18lbs)
Please note: Sale items do not qualify for free shipping