Keep your growing child safe and secure with the Viaggio HBB 120. The newest addition to the Viaggio family, the HBB 120 can seat a child from 40 to 120 pounds / 18 - 54 kg. Equipped with back support and total Side Impact Protection to ensure a safer and more comfortable ride.
The Viaggio HBB 120 is equipped with total Side Impact Protection (SIP), keeping your child safe in the event of an accident. Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) can be found in the headrest and seat cushion, providing increased protection and comfort. UAS connectors have been added to the Viaggio HBB 120 for additional stability and to keep the booster seat in place when not in use.
- Easy Adjustability Head panel adjusts easily in 6 vertical positions, even while child is in the seat.
- EPS Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam in head panel protects the child's head from impact forces.
- Recline Multi-position backrest and adjustable seat provide additional comfort on long journeys.
- UAS Includes UAS connectors that attach to vehicle, keeping the booster seat secure when not in use.
- Forward Facing The Viaggio HBB 120 is used forward facing from 40 - 120 pounds / 18 - 54 kg with a maximum height of 59” / 150 cm.
- Removable Backrest The backrest on the Viaggio HBB 120 can be removed for easier travel and transport. (Please Note: The backrest provides the best protection for your child's head and shoulders in a side collision).
- Cup Holders The booster seat comes with a pull-out cup holder on each side.
- Fashion Forward Stylish upholstery and colours that add elegance to any vehicle.
- Performance Fabric Innovative microfiber fabric on seat is breathable and absorbs moisture -- keeping the child cool and comfortable.
- Comfort The plush padding of the booster seat keeps child comfortable and secure.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
For children 40 to 120 lbs., Maximum Height 61"
Please check your local provincial law for booster seat weight/ height requirements