Available in three different tog ratings, three sizes, and a great selection of fabrics and designs, you can choose the Grobag Baby Sleep Bag that is right for you, your baby, and your nursery environment. Every Grobag even comes with a handy room thermometer that helps you determine which tog rating is most appropriate for your nursery!
With a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag every element has been carefully designed to ensure it is as safe and comfortable as possible. A Baby Sleep Bag by any other name is not a Grobag.
- Grobag Travel designs has a clever travel opening which allows a 5 point travel harness from a car seat or stroller to pass through enabling you to swap your baby from stroller or car seat to crib without waking them!
- Chin guard at the top of the zipper to prevent rubbing
- Zipper guard on the inside of the zipper
- Zip-click® cover stops adventurous little ones from opening their zippers (18–36 month size only)
- Zipper opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller
- Front or side zippers available (varies by design of sleeping bag)
- Two way zippers for travel baby sleeping bags
- Double snap system for extra security (on selected designs)
- Under arm snaps to adjust the size for small babies (0–6 month size only)
- Suitable for use from 3.2 kg/7 lbs (0–6 mth size)
TOG Rating Information:
The Tog rating describes the warmth or "Thermal Resistance" of a product and is widely used to explain warmth levels of duvets. Latest advice from Health professionals is that Baby Sleep Bags should be ‘lightweight' and must be between 2.0 and 3.5 togs for temperatures between 10°C and 20°C. This is why the main range of Grobags are 2.5 togs for the recommended ideal nursery temperature range of 16°C and 20°C.
2.5TOG: All year round (for standard room temperatures of 16-20 degrees celsius)
1.0TOG: Perfect for summer and daytime naps (warmer weather and in rooms of 21-23 degrees celsius)
0.5TOG: Ideal for holidays and heat waves (hot weather and very warm rooms of 24-27 degrees celsius)
0-6 mths: Maximum child length 27"
6-18 mths: Maximum child length 34"
18-36 mths : Maximum child length 39"
100% woven cotten outer
100% jersey lining on 1.0TOG and 2.5TOG
100% cotton jersey lining on 0.5TOG
Quick dry polyester filling on 2.5TOG