Available in three different tog ratings, three sizes, and a great selection of fabrics and designs, you can choose the Grobag Baby Sleep Bag that is right for you, your baby, and your nursery environment. Every Grobag even comes with a handy room thermometer that helps you determine which tog rating is most appropriate for your nursery!
With a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag every element has been carefully designed to ensure it is as safe and comfortable as possible. A Baby Sleep Bag by any other name is not a Grobag.
- The luxurious cotton rich velour of our supper snugly 3.5 Tog Winter Warmer Grobag is the perfect choice for keeping your little one warm in cold winter temperatures. Set against a snowy backdrop, a tower of adorable penguins will bring winter nights to life.
- Chin guard at the top of the zipper to prevent rubbing
- Zipper guard on the inside of the zipper
- Zip-click® cover stops adventurous little ones from opening their zippers (18–36 month size only)
- Zipper opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller
- Front or side zippers available (varies by design of sleeping bag)
- Two way zippers for travel baby sleeping bags
- Double snap system for extra security (on selected designs)
- Under arm snaps to adjust the size for small babies (0–6 month size only)
- Suitable for use from 3.2 kg/7 lbs (0–6 mth size)
TOG Rating Information:
The Tog rating describes the warmth or "Thermal Resistance" of a product and is widely used to explain warmth levels of duvets. Latest advice from Health professionals is that Baby Sleep Bags should be ‘lightweight' and must be between 2.0 and 3.5 togs for temperatures between 10°C and 20°C. This is why the main range of Grobags are 2.5 togs for the recommended ideal nursery temperature range of 16°C and 20°C.
3.5TOG: Designed for particularly cold winter nights, or rooms under 16°C our 3.5 tog Grobag is made from cotton rich velour.
0-6 mths: Maximum child length 27"
6-18 mths: Maximum child length 34"
18-36 mths : Maximum child length 39"