- A patented anti-stretch marks formula activates the production of fibers that strengthen the skin. The skin becomes more supple, elastic, and resistant to the causes of stretch marks.
- A restructuring complex based on sophora japonica and oligo-elements promotes cell renewal and the regeneration of the skin.
- Avocado peptides and hydrating shea butter provide the skin with immediate relief and lasting nourishment.
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sophora japonica and oligo-elements: stimulate cell renewal.
- Shea butter: hydrates.
- Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and increases its resistance to stretch marks.
When to use:
As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.
AQUA (WATER), DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.