Agio Z4 Stroller (2021)
The Z4 stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Used with a full feature seat, with Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car (sold separately) seat or with a Z4 bassinet (sold separately) the Z4 will make strolling with your baby a joy. Peg Perego's love for details will not go unnoticed, giving the Z4 a clean, polished style.
The Z4 measures just 20 inches / 50.8 cm wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The Z4 chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat (sold separately). The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis.
STREAMLINED DESIGN, EASY DRIVE The streamlined design of the Z4 allows it to be maneuvered with ease through heavy sidewalk traffic, narrow aisles, and crowded elevators. The hood is height adjustable and follows baby’s growth while containing UPF 50+. Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allows for an effortless push, while easily overcoming bumps and uneven surfaces. The frame is composed of lacquered aluminum, which is very solid and sturdy, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE: The Z4 stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat (sold separately) combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system. Adapters for other car seats available.
- EASY CLOSE: Innovative design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- EASY DRIVE: Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- SEAT: The seat can easily be placed in either forward or rear-facing position, allowing child to face you or the world ahead.
- HOOD: UPF 50+ Height-adjustable hood (2 1/2” / 6.3 cm) that follows baby’s growth.
- SMOOTH RIDE: Lockable front swivel wheels with independent “one-step” rear wheel brakes.
- RECLINE: The backrest can be adjusted into three comfortable positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- ONE-PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: The handlebar can be modified into three positions to fit parent’s height preferences.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20" x 39.25" x 40.25"
- Dimensions (folded): 20" x 32.25" x 15.25"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
Reserve Agio Z4 Stroller (2021) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.