Nursing Balm (50ml)
Breast feeding should be a wonderful natural bonding experience between mother and child. If you plan to breast feed, you may come across many new and unique challenges. Because your nipple area will be exposed more often, you may experience dryness and other sensitivities. Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm is a unique rinse-free formula that easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue behind. It helps to soothe and protect sore, dry and cracked nipples associated with breast-feeding. We want to provide the very best and safest alternative for you and your baby, and that is why we have created a plant-based formulation that does not need to be rinsed off before breast feeding. Nursing Balm is free of Lanolin, Beeswax and any other animal by product. We recommend you start using Nursing Balm at the start of the 3rd trimester to help with elasticity, dryness and soothing before baby’s arrival. Once you begin to nurse, our balm should be applied immediately after feeding for continued soothing and moisturizing.
- A plant-based alternative formula for dry and cracked nipples. Lanolin Free
- The combination of Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Olive Oil helps to soothe and protect sore, dry and cracked nipples associated with breast-feeding.
- Breast feeding Mothers: Apply Nursing Balm™ on & around the nipple area in a circular motion after breast feeding or as required.
- Expecting Mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, apply Nursing Balm™ daily to soothes dryness and prepare for healthy breast-feeding.
- Vegan, Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Toxin Free, Harsh Chemicals Free
INGREDIENTS: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
Reserve Nursing Balm (50ml) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.