Baby Carrier One (Cotton Mix)
Eligible For Free Shipping
New Features for 2016:
- Side buckles placed at a new angle for easier fastening
- An updated look that focuses on the wide seat area and ergonomic seat position
- New zipper pulls that lock in place
- Even sturdier waist belt for improved pressure relief and carrying ergonomics
- Front Carrying Newborn Inward Facing Position: Optimal height position for your newborn. There is a special facing-in carrying position for newborns to allow you to carry your baby high up on your chest and close to your heart. This provides you with eye contact and all-important closeness, while allowing you to supervise your baby's breathing.
- Front Carrying Inward Facing Position: Lower height position for older babies. After about four months, it’s time to start using the lower height position. For added comfort, you can adjust the width of the leg openings in the facing-in position.
- Front Carrying Front-facing Position: From five months onwards, you can fold the head support down and carry your baby in a front-facing position, or switch between the facing-in and front-facing position. At this age, your baby's neck, hips and spine are sufficiently developed for him or her to be carried in this position. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against mom or dad’s chest.
- Back Carrying Position: Simple and secure back carrying position from 12 months. With your toddler facing in, swivel the whole baby carrier from front to back. The shoulder straps will remain on your body like a closed loop, ensuring that your toddler is secure during the process. Simple, safe and comfortable – all in one easy movement. Max. 33 lb/39 in (15 kg/100 cm).
- Upright position : The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to monitor your baby’s breathing.
- Free arms and legs: Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier One, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
- Ergonomic leg position with wide seat area for the child
- Good stability in the waist belt
- 4-way front and back carrying
- Perfect for newborn – no infant insert needed.
- Front-facing carrying option
- From newborn to 3 years
- Acknowledged as a a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Extra thick padding in the shoulders for improved comfort
- Baby carrier can be rolled up and placed in your diaper bag or under the stroller when not in use.
- All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your baby’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
Write a Review
Age Recommendation: From newborn to three years.; Min. 8 lb/21 in (3.5 kg/53 cm) and Max. 33 lb/39 in (15 kg/100 cm) Please Note: Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months; Maximum weight outward-facing: 26 lb/12 kg and For children between 8-10 lb/3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings. Materials: All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester Lining: 100% cotton Waist belt lining: 100% polyester Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)