Play Yard Lite
Easy set-up and fold up, the super lightweight Baby Bjorn Play Yard Lite is perfect for home and travel. Just open the bag, lift out the play yard and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable play yard to use at home or on trips. When you are not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
- Weighs only 13 lbs / 6 kg making it a perfect pack-and-play Play Yard option.
- Easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the play yard is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
- The lightweight and cleverly designed play yard is perfect for both small and great adventures. It is as ideal for paying a short visit to a friend’s home as it is for longer journeys.
- Removable and washable play yard material
- Can be used for babies and children aged 0–3 years
- Measurements: Mattress: 24 x 41 x 1.6 in/60 x 105 x 4 cm.
- Assembled: 32 x 44 x 24 in/82 x 112 x 64 cm.
- Folded in bag: 19 x 24 x 6 in/49 x 60 x 14 cm.
- Product care: Both the mattress cover and fabric are removable and can be machine-washed using a gentle detergent. Do not tumble dry the mattress cover or the fabric.
Perfect Play YardThis is a simple travel crib. No bassinet, no change pad add-on. But as soon as your baby is sitting up or crawling, this is the travel crib to use! The mattress is slightly larger than other brands (like Gr***), so my 2 year old still has plenty of room in this one, but feels cramped in other ones (but it still uses the same play-pen sheets). It's half the weight, and very easy to carry and set up. (You even have room to tuck a blanket and small stuffy in the handy tote.) Yes, this is more expensive, but we travel often, so this is definitely a worthwhile purchase!
Amazing Travel CribWe used this travel crib a ton. It is very easy to set up, is very light weight. Our kids were not able to escape until they were almost 3- so it worked well for a long time. And after travelling with it for two several month-long trips- it is still good as new. It is expensive- but if you are travelling a lot with little ones it is unbeatable.
Reserve Play Yard Lite at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.