Baby Bottle of Steel
If you are looking for a baby bottle that is not plastic, won't break when dropped, and transitions from bottle to sippy cup to straw cup... then you have found your solution! Baby bottle of steel is best for your kids
- Free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No-spill nipple which features our cross-cut design. The design mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce the incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout-- provides an easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- Features side measurement markings.
- Light weight (nearly identical to our regular Thinkbaby bottle)
- Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months). Also available: Stage B nipple (for 6+ months)
- The transformational line: The Thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles into our award-winning
- Sippy Cup through the purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents' money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when it's time for the next stage in feeding.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment.
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member).
The bottle is made from 304 (18/8) medical grade stainless steel, the collar from polypropylene (no. 5 plastic), and the nipple from medical grade silicone.
All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby bottle?
Thinkbaby bottles are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). When washing the baby bottles in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market, from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation, should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Reserve Baby Bottle of Steel at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.