Baby Carrier Free (3D Mesh)
Baby Carrier Free is comfy to use for longer babywearing sessions, both for you and your baby. Perfect when you want to get out and about with your little one. The built-in back support, waist belt and padded shoulder straps provide good pressure relief, and the soft, airy mesh fabric keeps you and your baby cool and comfy. The baby carrier is quick and easy to put on and take off without help, even with a sleeping baby. It’s adjustable head support, leg position and length mean that your baby gets the right support and sits comfortably at each stage of development.
Baby Carrier Free is made of a high-tech 3D fabric consisting of three layers – an inner, outer and middle layer. Instead of overly warm padding, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread. The 3D mesh fabric gives the carrier a modern, sporty look. Our 3D mesh is approved in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- 0-15 months (7-26.5lbs/3.5-12kg & 21–33in/53-85 cm)
- Excellent comfort for parents with built-in back support and waist belt
- Machine washable 3D mesh dries quickly after washing
- Lets air through to keep both parent and baby cool
- Stability, comfort and incredible softness—all at once
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Wicks away moisture
- Built-in infant insert, no accessories required
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support and seat width for your growing baby
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
Love this carrier!Got this after doing a bunch of research on different carriers. Chose this one for its great support and breathable material, a must for us with the hot summers we get! Our baby girl loves it already and it’s great for getting things done around the house when’s she fussy. Also great customer service, there was a mix up with shipping and they messaged back quick and got it sorted out!