Baby Carrier Mini (Cotton)
Baby Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier that is easy to use for short babywearing sessions. It’s perfect for the early months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
- Perfect first baby carrier for a newborn: Baby Carrier Mini is a small and easy-to-use baby carrier that is best suited to newborns and their great need for closeness. You can carry your baby high on your chest, so they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use: Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your newborn to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means you can easily adapt Baby Carrier Mini as your newborn grows.
- Soft and flexible: The super-soft fabrics in Baby Carrier Mini create a cozy space for your newborn and are comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips and gives good sitting support in a comfy, ergonomic position. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
- Unique baby carrier fabrics: BCI-certified cotton that is stretchy in the seat area and satin-woven to make it super-soft and comfy. A thin middle layer keeps the baby carrier small, compact and flexible.
- Takes up very little space: Baby Carrier Mini is small, which makes it easy to stuff into your diaper bag or under the stroller when you’re not using it.
- Sturdy, adjustable head support: Good head support is very important both for a newborn and during the first five months until your baby can hold its head up unaided. Baby Carrier Mini has sturdy, adjustable support for both the head and neck.
- Keep your hands free: When carrying your newborn in a baby carrier, your hands are free for other things. Perfect for when your newborn baby needs a lot of closeness.
- Carry on your front either facing in or facing out: Once your baby has grown a little, you can choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position. Your baby should be at least five months old before you use the facing-out position.
- New needs as your baby grows: Carrying comfort becomes increasingly important for you as your baby grows. Do you want to be able to carry your growing baby longer or on your back? Check out Baby Carrier One – our best-selling ergonomic baby carrier that has a waist belt and padded shoulder straps, more functions and back-carrying for children up to the age of three.
Age: 0-1 years. Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position.
Weight: Min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 24 lbs/11 kg
Main material: 100% BCI-certified cotton
Reserve Baby Carrier Mini (Cotton) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.