Baby Carrier One Air (Mesh) - Frost Green
Baby Carrier One Air is equipped with a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps to make it comfortable for carrying a growing child from newborn up to the age of three years. The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort. You can vary between four ergonomic carrying positions throughout the period of use, with your child sitting in either the normal or wide leg position.
- Soft and airy mesh fabric: The mesh fabric has a number of popular qualities: cooling, quick-drying, durable, color-fast and firm enough to give good support to your baby’s hips, back, neck and head
- Ergonomic wide-leg carrying position: The baby carrier has a 32 cm seat area designed to give your child a proper, wide-leg position when you carry the child facing you.
- Extra-padded shoulder straps: The baby carrier has shoulder straps with luxuriously thick padding to make carrying even more comfortable for you.
- Good stability in the waist belt: The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort.
- Perfect for newborns: Baby Carrier One Air is anatomically designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing child and is perfect for newborns. This means you don’t need any infant insert in the baby carrier for your newborn’s earliest days.
- Front-facing carrying option: It's recommended you to carry your baby facing you for the first five months. Once your child’s neck, back and hips are strong enough, you can switch between the facing-in and front-facing position. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against your chest.
- Convenient baby carrier that can be rolled up and placed in your diaper bag or under the stroller when not in use.
- Can be used from newborn to three years
- Acknowledged as a a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
4 front and back carrying positions:
- Optimal height position for your newborn. There is a special facing-in carrying position for newborns to allow you to carry your baby high up on your chest and close to your heart. This provides you with eye contact and all-important closeness, while allowing you to supervise your baby's breathing.
- Lower height position for older babies. After about four months, it’s time to start using the lower height position. For added comfort, you can adjust the width of the leg openings in the facing-in position.
- Front-facing option. From five months onwards, you can fold the head support down and carry your baby in a front-facing position, or switch between the facing-in and front-facing position. At this age, your baby's neck, hips and spine are sufficiently developed for him or her to be carried in this position. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against mom or dad’s chest.
- Simple and secure back carrying position from 12 months. With your toddler facing in, swivel the whole baby carrier from front to back. The shoulder straps will remain on your body like a closed loop, ensuring that your toddler is secure during the process. Simple, safe and comfortable – all in one easy movement. Max. 15 kg/100 cm (33 lb/39 in).
- From newborn to three years.
- Min. 8 lb/21 in (3.5 kg/53 cm)
- Max. 33 lb/39 in (15 kg/100 cm)
- Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months
- Maximum weight outward-facing: 26 lb/12 kg
- For children between 8-10 lb/3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
- All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. That’s important to us!
- Cotton Mix:
- Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)
- Main fabric: 100% polyester
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Leg position zipper protection: 100% cotton
- Machine wash, warm (40°C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- If you have a baby carrier in mesh fabric, do not iron it!
- A mesh baby carrier dries very rapidly thanks to the lightweight airy fabric.
Reserve Baby Carrier One Air (Mesh) - Frost Green at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.