Baby Carrier One (Cotton) - Denim Grey/Pinstripe
Baby Carrier One is the ergonomic babywearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your child the closeness and security they need, while you keep your hands free. Easy to use and adaptable to the needs of your growing child, it’s our most popular baby carrier. Your child sits comfortably and can move their legs freely, thanks to the adjustable seat area. With Baby Carrier One, it’s easy for you to switch between several front and back babywearing positions. The baby carrier has a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from birth and up to the age of three.
- Baby Carrier One is our most popular baby carrier thanks to its versatility. You can use it for your newborn (8 lbs/3.5 kg) and then adjust it as your child grows.
- 4 front and back carrying positions: Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position: Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort: Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt: The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and ensures good carrying ergonomics.
- Built-in infant insert: Baby Carrier One has two height positions. Use the upper position for newborns (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the proper position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Carry your toddler on your back: As your child reaches the toddler stage, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them on your back. We recommend that you only start carrying your child on your back after the age of 12 months since this position does not offer the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying: With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the baby carrier from front to back. It’s comfortable and you can do it on your own. The design of the baby carrier ensures that your child sits safely and securely while being moved onto your back.
- Adjustable head support: The baby carrier has a sturdy, flexible head support that you can use until your newborn’s neck muscles are strong enough to hold up the head. You can also keep the head support unfolded while your older baby (over 5 months) is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. The head support is fully adjustable and individually adaptable.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier: The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Child-friendly material: All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- Age Recommendation: From newborn to three years.; Min. 8 lb/21 in (3.5 kg/53 cm) and Max. 33 lb/39 in (15 kg/100 cm)
- Please Note: Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months; Maximum weight outward-facing: 26 lb/12 kg and For children between 8-10 lb/3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
- Materials: All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester Lining: 100% cotton Waist belt lining: 100% polyester Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)