If the City Mini is a compact car, the City Elite is an SUV. With its large tires and high weight capacity, the City Elite Single provides luxury and comfort over any terrain. This stroller lets you go off-road in style, while still offering Baby Jogger's patented quick-fold technology.
- Welcome to the fold: Lift one strap and the City Elite folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And the auto-lock will lock the stroller for transportation or storage.
- Console: The City Elite offers an array of storage, including a built-in parent console that keeps your most used items at your fingertips.
- Seat: This seat was built for comfort. It reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfy and safe while you stroll. The raised kicker is ideal for accommodating small children and it provides easy access to the under seat basket.
- Canopy: People love Baby Jogger's SPF 50+ sun canopy because it really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure so you can quietly check on your little one and it can be adjusted to multiple positions as you open or close it. And two side vents provide ample air circulation to keep your child comfortable when it’s hot out.
- Wheels: You can set your 12” front wheel to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The All-Terrain tires let you make your own rules, giving you full control on where and how you go. The City Elite also offers a front-wheel suspension that provides a smooth ride for your little passenger.
- Handlebar & Brakes: An adjustable handlebar can accommodate different heights and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach.
- Travel System: The City Elite can become a travel system in a heartbeat. Just choose the Car Seat Adapter that matches your car seat, snap it in and your travel system is ready to go. You can also add a pram to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter and Prams sold separately).
Great Stroller!This stroller came highly recommended to me from the staff at west coast kids. I needed an all terrain stroller and this was the best option for me! I love that it lays down flat for naps, has magnet flaps (so no loud noises to wake the sleeping babe!) and has the option for a glider board. This stroller handles so smoothly on rocky and rough terrain (and snowy terrain!), I can push it with one hand no problem! Highly recommend.
High qualityLove this stroller. I also got the riding board. I love that it reclines all the way down for nap time!
- Folded Length: 33.5 in
- Head Height: 26 in
- Knee To Footplate: 9.5 in
- No Wheels Folded Height: 12.5 in
- No Wheels Folded Length: 27.5 in
- No Wheels Folded Width: 20 in
- Number Of Seats: Single
- Seat To Knee: 9.5 in
- Shoulder Width: 13 in
- Travel System Compatible: Yes - With Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Width At Knee: 13.75 in
Reserve City Elite Stroller at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.