Baby Necklace 11"
Beautiful handmade Baltic Amber jewelry. The handmade necklaces are all unique and have a 1 inch length variance (e.g.: 1 inch longer or shorter then posted ~ an 11 inch may be 10-12 inches in length). All the clasp products are knotted between each bead. There are no knots between the beads of the stretch bracelets.
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion). Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief.
Baltic Amber Facts
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- Remember that the string your amber is on will stretch over time, but please don't pull on it as it may release the safety feature and your jewelry clasp will not work then.
- Material: Natural 100% authentic Baltic Amber
- Please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard.