Amber Gemstone Necklace (13")
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion). Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief.
Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis. Scientific research has shown that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothe inflammed areas. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognised by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic (pain reliever), which can help to relieve many painful conditions.
Baltic Amber Facts
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- Remember that the string your amber is on will stretch over time, but please don't pull on it as it may release the safety feature and your jewelry clasp will not work then.
- Material: Natural 100% authentic Baltic Amber
- Please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard.
Reserve Amber Gemstone Necklace (13") at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.