Bamboo Tooth & Gum Wipes (30ct)
It’s important to introduce your baby to good oral hygiene habits from the moment they are born. Even if they don’t have teeth yet, it is important to make sure to clean out their mouth after drinking milk, formula or juice. Wetting a cloth seems like a lot of work, especially when the rough edges are going into your baby’s mouth. Aleva Naturals® has developed Tooth ‘n’ Gum Wipes especially for this purpose! The textured Aleva Bamboo Baby® Tooth ‘n’ Gum Wipes make it easy to wrap around your fingers and clean your baby’s little teeth and gums. They are formulated with pure, plant-based ingredients and Xylitol for added protection and a brighter smile. These ultra-soft, unbleached wipes provide a deep clean feel, and are safe and gentle enough to use as a daily routine. The compact packaging design makes it easy to fit in a purse or diaper bag!
- Formulated with pure, plant-based ingredients, to safely clean little teeth and gums.
- Includes Xylitol for added protection and a brighter smile.
- Use wipe to gently clean gums and teeth. Use as often as needed. Dispose wipes after each use. Reseal and close lid after each use to prevent wipes from drying.
- Perfect for on the go and biodegradable in 28 days!
- Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable, Chlorine Free, Unbleached, Ultra Soft, Phenoxyethanol Free
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lauryl Glucoside, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
Baby loves these!We use these wipes after bath time and he just loves them. Once I am done cleaning he grabs the wipe and continues to chew on it because he enjoys it so much.
Bamboo Tooth & Gum WipesA healthy mouth is important to a newborn's health. Cleaning your baby's gums every morning and night won't be easier! Wipes are very soft and pure plant-based. Highly recommended!
Bamboo tooth and gum wipesMy one friend is a public health nurse and suggested I clean my babies gums with a wet clothe. Who would have thunk it! That seemed like a bit of a hassle and hard to do so I purchased these and find it much easier.