The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially those recovering from C-sections. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20 lbs. PREMIERE Series includes a soothing center with 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, nightlight, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to your baby from bed. Simply press the unlock buttons and lower with gentle pressure from your arms. Wall will automatically return to the upright locked position when pressure is removed
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24" to 34" tall to fit most beds.
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, nursing timer to remind you to put baby back to bed after feedings.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes 2 storage pockets for baby's essentials.
- Requires 3 AA batteries - not included
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety
- Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
Love itI bought this to use with my first born. I haven't had a chance to use it yet as he is not due for a little, but I absolutely love the features. It's nice to have a variety of options and choices in the electronic panel. The only thing I would like is an increase in mobility in the whole stand - it is relatively heavy to move, and would be nice to be able to roll it to a new location and then lock wheels in to place. That being said, the adjustable height is fantastic so it reaches over my tall bed; the rotation and lowering of the side will be great for pickup up and putting down baby post delivery; the pockets on the sides will be great for holding diapers, burp cloths, or whatever else you may need.
Reserve BassiNest Swivel Sleeper (Premiere) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.