The Classic Belly Wrap that helps tighten and shrink your belly, waist and hips post pregnancy
Over a decade ago, Belly Bandit introduced their doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. They were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms. The world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we!
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
How To Wear
- For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Original Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
- The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
- Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
- Material: Uncovered Power Compress Core™ (Blend of polyester and latex-free Spandex®)
- Product Height: 9"
- Product Adjustability: 6" Velcro® closure
- Care: Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Lay flat to dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
- Extra Small: 28" - 32"
- Small: 33" - 37"
- Medium: 38" - 43"
- Large: 44" - 49"
- Extra Large: 50" - 57"