Big, Bigger, Biggest
How big is big? In this large board book from award-winning creator Xavier Deneux, children learn how different animals compare in size: from the tall turkey to the enormous blue whale. The turkey is a big bird, but a bear is bigger. A walrus is big, but a hippo is even bigger! The bold attention-grabbing visuals provide a close-up of the animals' large sizes and the added facts about what they eat - plus flaps, die-cuts and more - make this book a delightful introduction to the world of animals.
- A captivating animal-themed book
- Bold, eye-catching illustrations
- Interactive elements
- Durable board book format
Big, Big Animals is perfect for very young animal fans!
- Fun family read-aloud books
- Books for children aged 0-3
- Books for toddlers and preschoolers
Xavier Deneux's chic, bold style and insightful grasp of what makes younger children think, connect, and smile has resulted in over 100 critically lauded books. He is the creator of the My First Slide-&-Play Book and TouchThinkLearn series. He lives in Paris, France.
- Fall 2022
- On Sale: Sep 13/22
- Board book | 9.34 x 11.24
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / General
- 0-3 years