Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is the ultimate seamless, comfortable experience. It is the perfect everyday, at home, on-the-go, anytime nursing bra. The luxuriously soft fabric molds to your changing shape, so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- In Full Cup sizes, knit-in zones around the cups provide lift and support
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing bra clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (17.HUS.20152, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
- Main body: 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Bottom band: 87% nylon, 13% spandex. Foam insert lining: 100% polyester.
- Foam: 100% polyurethane.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D