Body Silk Seamless Rhythm Nursing Bra
The Body Silk Seamless Rhythm Nursing Bra is a beautiful and modern athleisure bra, featuring 4-way stretch and molded cups to hug your changing body and adapt to your changing schedule. Now, you can experience pregnancy and motherhood by engaging in the activities that make you feel like yourself again, while looking and feeling fresh.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Moisture-wicking to keep you dry, perfect for low-impact activity
- Knit-in zones around the cups for additional support
- Molded cups offer shape and separation without compression
- Removable foam inserts provide shape and discretion
- Space dye effect with contrast trims and sleek racerback for a sporty look
- Pullover style with hook and eye for adjustability and support
- Perfect for pregnancy and nursing
- Easy alpha-sizing
- Proprietary, easy open-and-close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful
Content (exclusive of trim)
- Outer layer: 67% polyester, 25% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Inner layer: 93% nylon, 7% spandex.
- Bottom band: 61% nylon, 22% polyester, 17% spandex.
- Foam cup insert lining: 100% polyester. Foam: 100% polyurethane.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D
Great nursing sports braPerfect support while allowing easy access for nursing.
Reserve Body Silk Seamless Rhythm Nursing Bra at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.