Body Silk Seamless Sheer Nursing Bra
The Body Silk Seamless Sheer Nursing Bra is a modern and dainty take on our best-selling Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra. With the same luxuriously soft yarns, the sheer design features a mesh neckline above a sweetheart cut, that exudes a lingerie-esque style. The barely-there mesh paneling and lower-cut neckline accentuates and bares femininity, beauty and delicacy. This novelty style is truly the definition of nursing bras you actually want to wear.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Molded cups offer shape and separation without compression
- Breathable scoop mesh neckline with a lower-cut sweetheart accent
- Proprietary, easy open-and-close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Easy alpha-sizing
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (19.HUS.90934, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
- Main body: 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Bottom band: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Mesh: 73% nylon, 27% spandex.
- Foam insert lining: 100% polyester.
- Foam: 100% polyurethane.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D
Cute Nursing Bra!For nursing bras, this is one of the more fashionable ones I’ve come across. I really like the colours and design. For me, I found the cup style didn't best suit my body. I like a more full coverage cup that goes higher up, these are an average height and probably suit most body types. Just depends on preference! Overall, cute and comfortable product.