Pulp Silicone Feeder (2 Pk)
We don't mean to mouth off, but let's be real about how mesh feeders can be a real mess and difficult to clean. Our silicone teething feeder has some bite to it; allowing for easy feeding with its interior firm stem that forces food out where babies can get to it. It's simple to clean and more durable than mesh feeders. Boon totally has a handle on baby's snack time and when something is this good, we think it's okay to get a little mouthy about it.
- Soft-silicone cover allows baby to self-feed on fruits and vegetables through small holes
- Can be used with chilled food for teething babies
- Interior stem forces food towards feeder holes
- Quick snap ring allows for easy assembly
- Small handle is perfect for baby's grasp
- Handle easily attaches to a tether
- Silicone easily rinses clean
- Recommended age: 6m+
- Comes in set of 2
- Made without BPA or PVC
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.5"
Sooo worth the moneyBought these to help introduce foods to my son along with teething. I put a couple frozen strawberries in there and he loves it! Highly highly recommend. So easy to clean and use 5 stars!
makes feeding fun for 8 month oldMy son really enjoys these and I find he can have two feeders full of fruit and he will finish them both. Not sure if he is just a hungry baby or it's too small however it does hold one regular sized fig in a feeder if anyone wanted to know a rough idea of an amount it holds.
7mth old not finding it as easy as othersWe have had the kidsme and thought to give this one a chance... not as easy (bigger for little mouths) and drips more creating more messes to clean when putting in berries...
good product worth the moneyreally like this one because you can actually put baby food in it as well as fresh fruits . baby finds it easy to hold as well