Ballet Nursing Bra
The Ballet Nursing Bra, featuring Petal-Soft™ fabric, combines the ultimate in softness with a totally adorable silhouette. Lounge, nurse, sleep, repeat. The perfect at-home nursing bra for (long) days and nights (that are often far too short)!
- Petal-Soft™ fabric on the outside and modal lined cups for absolute comfort
- Light support makes it perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Feminine crossover styling
- Pull-on styling with no back closure
- Pull-away full breast access for nursing
- Stretchy and wide bottom band
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (12.HUS.14038, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
- Main body: 78% nylon, 22% spandex.
- Lining: 95% modal, 5% spandex.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D
Really Comfy!This nursing bra is amazing. It’s silky and soft, and just amazing. I didn’t realize it doesn’t have clips, it’s just a fold open type bra, but I actually don’t mind it. Works great though, and I don’t mind wearing it at all!!
My favourite!Most comfortable nursing and sleep bra I've tried. Highlight recommend to anyone!
Perfect for sleepingI love the material of this bra, super comfortable at night!
Comfy & supportiveComfortable material and so stretchy while still giving plenty of support!
Love itSoftest material and most comfortable bra ever. So happy with this purchase.