Clip & Pump Nursing Bra Accessory
Bravado Designs is always looking for ways to make breastfeeding the best experience it can be. Moms have been telling them that pumping, as part of their breastfeeding journey, can be so time-consuming and most hands-free pumping garments simply aren’t ideal. Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory’s revolutionary design offers moms the convenience, ease and discretion they’ve been asking for. Best of all, it attaches securely to their nursing bras’ B-clips. What they have created is truly a game-changer for hands-free pumping. Hope you’re as pumped as we are!
- Patent pending design - securely attaches to your Bravado Designs nursing bra’s B-clips
- Adjustable 4-row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- Patent pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from bottle
- Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Nursing bra and breast pump not included
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
- Breast Pump Not Included
Works great! Easy and fast to attach!This works great! Easy to attach to any nursing bra or tank, no need to put on a whole pumping bra, as this attaches to what you are already wearing!
Great for pumpingSuper easy to use. Lifesaver if you are doing a lot of pumping!
Content (exclusive of trim) 49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D
Reserve Clip & Pump Nursing Bra Accessory at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.