A safer alternative to traditional crib bedding, BreathableBaby®’s original, patented Breathable® Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent babies’ arms and legs from getting stuck in crib slats. Trusted by new parents for over a decade, this basic liner is made of 100% mesh with no fillers and is available in classic colors and modern prints to coordinate with baby’s nursery. BreathableBaby® Breathable® Mesh Crib Liners give parents peace of mind and help the whole household get a better night’s sleep.
- Made of 100% mesh, breathable with no fillers
- A.C.T. (Air Channel Technology) maximizes airflow inside the crib
- Shown through independent tests to be significantly more permeable to air than a traditional crib bumper
- Pediatrician evaluated and recommended
- Comes in two panels that attach to the crib with hook-and-loop fasteners, making it easy to install and adjustable to your crib’s dimensions (including solid back cribs)
- No-Gap-Wrap™ feature allows for more coverage of crib corners
- Available in classic and modern colors and prints to coordinate with baby’s nursery
- Award winning, patented product design
- A perfect baby registry addition or gift for new parents, especially those with active sleepers!
- Recommended ages: 0-12 months
Does the jobOur babe was always getting arms and legs stuck in the crib rails at night and we would have to go fix her. These definitely stop the majority of them. She still can fling her legs over but it is much less common now. Love that they are breathable so I’m not worried when she sleeps facing the rail. They fit the crib nicely and were easy to put on.
Sleek styleWe like the clean style & breathability of this crib liner. It's definitely made for calmer sleeps as she's not getting stuck in the sides. Comes in 2 pieces if you only have open bars on 2 sides as our crib does.
Great purchaseThis crib liner fits perfectly, looks great and is safe because of the breathable mesh. I would recommend it!
- 100% polyester mesh
- Includes 1 long panel (11”H x 111” L) and 1 short panel (11” H x 82” L)
- Care: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle, with like colors. Tumble dry low. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Avoid snagging by securing hook-and-loop fasteners before laundering.
- Free from flame retardants, formaldehyde, lead and phthalates