Cali Pillowback Glider (Eco-Weave)
The Cali Pillowback Swivel Glider has been designed for mamas and papas with a high plush pillowback for head and neck support. The smooth gliding, 360-degree swivel base allows you to gently lull your babe to sleep. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made from recycled materials.
|Recommended Use||Adult Maximum Weight 300lbs|
|Finish Options||Cream, Grey|
|Boxed Dimensions||30" x 30" x 27"|
|Assembled Dimensions||34" x 29" x 41.25|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Type of Wood||FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD|
|Fabric Choices||Cream, Grey|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited|
|Green Guard Certified||Yes|
- PLUSH CONTEMPORARY GLIDER: Relax into the Cali Swivel Glider with a plush high pillowback that provides extra neck support and is upholstered by hand in soft eco-performance fabric.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Cali has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- SMOOTH SWIVEL & GLIDE BASE: The metal swivel mechanism base allows you to swivel a full 360° and gently glide back and forth.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.