City Select Stroller (2019)
Designed to keep your growing family rolling. Converts from a single to double stroller. With over 16 configurations you can customize your stroller to fit your needs perfectly. Whether you’re looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you’ll ever need. The City Select is not intended for jogging.
- Welcome to the Fold™ - Lift the sides and the City Select folds itself: simply and compactly, it really is as easy as it sounds. Snap the latch to lock the stroller for transportation or storage.
- Configurations - With over 16 possible configurations you can make the City Select work for your family. Front facing, parent facing, sibling facing: whatever you need. Add a Second Seat to make it a double or throw in a Glider Board and you’ve got a triple. (Conversion Kits sold separately)
- Seat - This seat was built for comfort. It offers multiple recline positions to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe. With a 45 lb. weight capacity per seat and multi-position footwell, your kids can kick back and enjoy the ride.
- Canopy - People love our UV 50+ sun canopy because it really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure so you can quietly check on your little one and it can be adjusted for differing head heights and multiple positions as you open or close it.
- Wheels - Set your 8” lightweight front wheels to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The 12” forever-air rear tires allow the City Select to cover all kinds of terrain.
- Handlebar & Brake - A telescoping handlebar adjusts to your height and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach.
- Travel System - The City Select can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the Car Seat Adapter. Just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you’ve got a customized travel system for your infant. You can also add a Bassinet Kit to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter and Bassinet Kit sold separately).
I purchased this stroller last year and have been using it for the past 6 months. It is very easy to fold and store. It is also very maneuverable - martina
- Child Maximum Weight: 45 lbs
- Stroller Dimensions: 40.75" x 24" x 42"
- Stroller Dimensions (folded): 30.5" x 24" x 9.75"
Reserve City Select Stroller (2019) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.