Clear Zinc Sunscreen
Thinkbaby pediatric dermatologist recommended, baby safe sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. Enriched with leading safe ingredients, this non-nano clear Zinc Oxide, with added cooling Aloe and conditioning Vitamin E, provides broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, leaving little to no white cast.
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, thinkbaby mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of consumers, their families and global community.
- BPA Free
- Mineral based non-nano clear Zinc Oxide
- Non-Aerosol & Biodegradable
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Reef Safe
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Paraben free
- Pediatrician-dermatologist tested.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL ABIETATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE.
Use and Care
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours when exposed to sun
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor