Clikk™ High Chair
Easier mealtimes; all in one, sleek package. Stokke® Clikk™ was specially designed to address all your needs… all in one box! One minute, tool-free assembly means you’re ready to eat, play, clean and get on with the rest of your day effortlessly. Your Stokke® Clikk™ comes with everything you need including matching tray and five-point harness for safety and peace of mind. For extra support and comfort there’s also a cushion as an optional accessory. Clean, contemporary design, without any nooks or crannies means no more scrubbing and digging out the secret leftovers of your baby’s wandering hands. Simply wipe clean and pop the tray into the dishwasher at the end of your day. Stokke® Clikk™ can be used from 6 months to 3 years with no extra purchases or fiddly adjustments. Three, simple to adapt configurations offer optimal back and leg support for comfort and ergonomics at each age. The deliberately minimalistic design offers the best balance of space and safety. Stokke® Clikk™ allows for proper strengthening of the spine, natural movements and supported exploration as your baby learns and develops alongside you at the family dining table.
- Assembles in one minute – tool-free!
- All needed parts come included in a box - high chair, tray & harness.
- Ergonomic design: upright seating to stimulate development; footrest offers 2 positions to give support to legs at each age from 6 months up to 3 years (legs approx. 90-degree angle).
- Can be used from 6 months to 3 years.
- Adjustable footrest for comfort at each age.
- Active comfort: enough space to be able to move for learning and natural progress; baby set & integrated tray to give safe boundaries.
- Easy to wipe clean, detachable, dishwasher-safe tray.
- 5-point harness is easy to remove for cleaning, machine washable.
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted.
- Intertek certified, Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS).
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates.
- Lightweight & travel-friendly
- Since 2006, Stokke has focused exclusively on designing premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery segments. Their products promote bonding between parent and child and ensure healthy development for young children.
- Suitable for age in months: 6-36.
- Suitable for weight up to 33 lbs.
- Product dimensions (length x height x width): 27.2” x 32.5” x 22".
- Materials: FSC®-certified solid European beech wood, Plastics: PP (Polypropylene)
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth.
Easy set up, legs too wide.This is a great highchair if you ever need to take it down and bring it elsewhere. It’s super fast set up makes it very easy to use and the design is clean and simple. The main issue that everyone that’s ever come to our house has mentioned (because they stub their toes on the legs) is the back legs stick out way too far. This is more of a design issue as other highchairs are just as sturdy but don’t have legs that stick out as far. Unless you have a spot in a corner that no one will use and you can stick the chair there when not in use, it will always be in the way.
Simple, clean, easy.This high chair took literally a minute to assemble, no screws required. A few clicks together and your done.
The style is great and super easy for clean up which is a huge reason why I bought it.
My only complaint would be that the table is kind of small compared to other high chairs which can lead to baby tossing food onto the floor easier.
Very happyBought this high chair for our second child, have been really happy with it. Baby sits up straight, foot rest works great, light to move around dinning room and easy to wipe down. Bought it on sale and was really worth the sale price.
Perfectly simple!We bought the Cloud Grey Clikk, I saw all three in person and I didn't care for the other colours but was after grey anyway. Assembly literally took 2 minutes as it "Clikks" together. The chair is very aesthetically pleasing and subtle which I enjoy as I'm fairly fussy about not have plastic or tacky baby items. It is a bit pricey for what you're getting but the beechwood is nice and design and appearance are worth something indubitably. Our little boy is very comfortable in this thing and the straps don't pinch or bother him at all. The chair is quite light, easy to take apart to clean, and a nice height. We may or may not buy the cushion a little later. I really wish Stokke would make more patterns as only one is available yet the Tripp Trapp has tons. Is it too much to ask for them to just make 3 colour matched cushions? We did spring for the silicon placemat which is actually made by EZ PZ. It is nice and decent quality but it does not match and it is not a perfect fit to the table. If they were going to brand the placemat they don't make it should've fit perfect. This, and the lack of cushion options is a bit disappointing and why this isn't 5 stars.
Light and simple highchairLove the look, nice wooden legs and simple seat. Easy to clean and light enough to move around.
Style and FunctionWe love our Clikk high chair! It is aesthetically pleasing but super easy to assemble/disassemble and clean. And it is so comfortable for our little guy to enjoy his meals in. 10/10 would recommend! Also a note about the height - my husband is 6’2” and has no problem with the height of the chair - it is standard height to our table.
Stylish, easy high chair!The chair was exactly as I expected/hoped! It’s small, light, easy to assemble and move around! We don’t have a huge house so I like that it’s not a big, cumbersome high chair and that it blends in nicely with our decor! We also purchased the cushion for the chair to make it a little more cozy and comfortable for our baby! :)
cute and easy high chairThe chair is super cute, very easy to set up. Only think is that it's not that high. So for people who are tall it might be hard to feed your baby.