The well-being of your baby is one of your main concerns as new parents, and that's to be expected. The cushion reducer anti-colic CloudNest Babymoov has been designed to help you in these difficult times and alleviate these ailments naturally. A hot water bottle, filled with organic flax seeds, is integrated into the second lower arm. Positioned on your child's stomach, its light pressure and warmth promote better digestion and effectively relieve stomach aches. Very easy and quick to heat, just remove it from the cover and place it in the microwave for a few seconds for it to reach 40 ° c, the ideal temperature to block the pain sensors. Your baby will have a feeling of well-being and will be soothed.
- Original Colic Reducing Nest with a Warm Womb-Like Feel
- Built-in heating pad filled with organic flaxseeds naturally soothes baby by mimicking the cozy environment of the mother's womb and of being held
- Just microwave the heated pouch and insert back into the arm roll!
- Created by Midwives
- A supporting roll elevates the legs while the patented heated pillow-arm placed over the infant's tummy provides a calming effect and facilitates digestion
- The CloudNest has proven to prevent colic and the Moro or startle reflex
- ORGANIC & OEKO TEX 100 CERTIFIED: From packaging to production, down to the fabrics used to create each baby lounger, CloudNest meets strict regulatory standards to ensure the highest quality and safety for both the environment & your little one
- The removable cover is machine-washable for easy care. It also comes with a carry bag for easy transport when you travel.
- Do I have to microwave the pouch?
- No. Whether you microwave it or not, it's up to you! You will still receive the comforting benefits since the arm roll is weighted!
- How long do I microwave the pouch for?
- You can microwave the pouch for around 30 seconds to a safe temperature.
- Where is the pouch located?
- Is the fabric breathable?
- There is a zipper in the arm roll, and you can remove the pouch from there!
- Yes, the Cloudnest is made of organic cotton and jersey mesh to ensure the fabric is breathable.