Baby cradle with a gentle springy movement similar to that of a stroller. You can easily rock the cradle with your hands or feet, but it will also respond to the child’s own movements. This modern baby cradle facilitates supervision of your baby. The mesh fabric and the low height mean that you can watch your child sleeping securely in the cozy baby cradle.
This baby cradle is ideal for the first few months when your baby will sleep little and often. It is light and compact so you can easily move it from room to room. A baby cradle that enables you to be near your child at all times – day and night. A modern baby cradle with a stable construction. Protective anti-slide pads will prevent the cradle from moving around and protect the floor.
The sides of the baby cradle are made from soft and airy mesh fabric. As this allows the baby to breathe through the fabric, you need not worry if the baby’s face is close to the sides of the cradle. No crib bumper necessary for this baby cradle because the sides are made entirely of fabric – and there are no bars or loose parts to trap tiny hands or feet.
This product was developed in close collaboration with pediatricians. Baby Bjorn works with leading pediatricians, midwives and child psychologists. Their medical expertise is extremely important and they provide invaluable input when developing new products. Baby Bjorn never launchs a product without their approval.
- Gentle springy movement
- Airy mesh fabric facilitates supervision of your baby
- Easy to move around
- Stable design
- Can be used from newborn to 6 months (max. 18 lbs/8 kg)
- Includes fitted mattress (please do not use any other mattresses in the cradle)
- Recommended Age for Usage: From newborn to approximately 6 months; maximum weight 18lbs / 8kg
- Please Note: Use until 18 lbs / 8kgs or until baby can sit up, kneel or stand unaided
- Weight of Cradle: 13 lbs
- Mattress Dimensions: 14” x 28”
- Assembled Dimensions: 23” x 31” 26”
- Folded Dimensions: 23” x 31” x 5”
Beautiful, modern and safe.Love this cradle! I bought mine used but it is the most safely reviewed one on the market. I find in overpriced but of very high quality. Easy to assemble and everything is removable to wash in the machine easily. Other bassinet sheets fit it perfectly so no need to shell out an extra 50 for the specific baby bjorn one.