The egg® stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
The egg® has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology® tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE The handlebar is fully adjustable with 5 different height positions, adjusted with a rotating barrel, all beautifully finished in hand stitched leatherette.
- TWO-WAY RECLINING SEAT The curved seat design is suitable from six months of age up until 25kg when used as a single stroller and 15kg per seat when used as a tandem stroller. It incorporates 3 recline positions, reversible seat to be front and parent facing, 3 position hood and a beautifully finished leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar.
- ADJUSTABLE LEG-REST The pivoting adjustable leg-rest allows you to easily support your child’s feet as they grow, and also incorporates a discreetly placed insect net underneath.
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY Made out of soft, luxury fabrics, the egg® hood has a silent and smooth fold to 3 adjustable positions. The hood can also be moved to higher positions up the chassis if needed.
- ONE HANDED COMPACT FOLDING By simply rotating the barrel on the egg® handlebar and lowering it down, this releases the chassis allowing the stroller to be folded by lifting a central carrying handle found in the centre of the storage basket. The result is a very compact, freestanding fold.
This is an incredible stroller with the luxury of intuitive simplicityThis is a thoughtfully designed and incredible stroller - it is intuitively simple to work with whether you are adjusting the handlebars, locking the wheels or silently reclining your little one, not to mention the simplicity of folding up the very compact chassis. The stroller handles very smoothly, steers and turns on a dime with one hand - quite amazing. It is so very simple and easy to reverse the seat for parent facing or world facing positions. With a simple turn the handle bar adjusts to a custom comfortable height for a shorter mom & taller dad (in our case). Most of all, the bug net is always there and attached - just pull it out, up and over and it snugly fits and seals off the stroller. (The only improvement would have been a bug net that was also an UV sun protector!) The medium grey fabric is so practical, it does not 'heat' up inside like black fabric strollers and it almost seems to repel dust and dirt marks!! To travel, the curved stroller seat lifts off and then the chassis folds up using one hand and it is so compact - easy to fit into your trunk/SUV/van - and the bonus is that there is no strain from lifting the stroller on your back and shoulders. Love it.
- Chassis with wheels Folded: 67 x 29 x 59cm – 9.7kg (21 lb)
- Stroller without wheels Folded: 67 x 23 x 50cm
- Chassis with wheels and seat unit Unfolded: 106.5 x 59 x 88-98cm (variable handle height) - 13.5kg (30 lbs)
- Seat Unfolded (with canopy): 30cm x 27cm x 88cm (Backrest length: 49cm) 4kg (9lb)
- Front wheel diameter: 18cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 26cm
- Handle height: 94 – 105cm