Equinox 3-in-1 Convertible Crib - Brushed Fog
The Storkcraft Equinox 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is an iconic Storkcraft design. The Equinox's signature geometric design is complemented by its modern two-tone colourway. The Equinox will infuse your child’s room with style for years to come. As a crib, the Equinox has an adjustable mattress support base with 3 different heights, to see your infant through all of the baby stages. When your baby is ready to graduate from the crib stage, the Equinox converts to a daybed and a toddler bed. Like all Storkcraft cribs, the Equinox is certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) and meets or exceeds all applicable American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International), Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), and Canadian safety standards.
For a safer sleep, the Storkcraft Equinox 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it's been screened for over 10,000 chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) known to pollute indoor air. Also, the Storkcraft Equinox 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is JPMA Certified, meaning it has been expert tested by independent laboratories to guarantee that it meets the highest standards for your child’s safety.
|Stages||Crib, Toddler Bed, Daybed|
|Boxed Weight||77.7 lbs.|
|Boxed Dimensions||58" x 32.25" x 8"|
|Assembled Weight||69.3 lbs.|
|Assembled Dimensions||29.53" x 58.15" x 35.02"|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Type of Wood||Pine wood and composites|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited 1-year manufacturer’s warranty|
|Toddler Rail Included||No|
|Double Bed Rail Included||No|
|Green Guard Certified||Yes|
|Materials + Care||High-quality pine wood and composites; Wipe clean with damp cloth|
|Sustainability + Environment||Non-toxic finishes|
- Easily converts from crib to daybed and toddler bed, as your baby advances throughout childhood (optional Storkcraft toddler guardrail and crib conversion kit sold separately)
- Features an adjustable mattress support base with 3 different height options to adapt to your growing baby (mattress not included)
- Certified by the JPMA, and meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian, CPSC, and ASTM International safety standards
- Backed by Storkcraft's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Crafted with high-quality pine wood and composites, and non-toxic finishes
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) known to pollute indoor air
Quality product and a great design!!!Love it, highly recommend! The first thing I felt after setting the crib up was how unique it looked- got the vintage driftwood and the X in wood looks so modern. The crib is also very easy to build and can be assembled very quickly. Once set up, it's sturdy, easy to move around it literally glides and looks fabulous in the nursery. PLUS, the baby loves it too!