Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, maneuvering tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX.
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents.
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified).
- One-handed backrest recline.
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable).
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included).
- 360 degree front swivel wheels with in-line lock option.
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap.
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow.
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions).
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately).
- Extra room to grow with long seat and foot-well.
- Secure foot brake. Flip-flop friendly.
- Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension.
The perfect universal infant-ready strollerI've been using the stroller for just a couple of weeks so far, and this is my first stroller, so I don't have anything else to compare with.
Overall, I'm quite happy with my choice. The most important feature that mattered to me is that the seat can be reclined completely, so I am able to use it from the very beginning, no need for a bassinet which will take storage space. Inflated wheels and all-wheel suspension are also a must-have for our area. Haven't tried it on challenging terrain like a beach, but it behaves nicely on wide trails. If there is a stony path, it won't make it, of course.
Another thing that proved very handy is an air-vent mesh-covered window. It turned out to be just awesome since my 4-month baby becomes quite bored laying flat on her back after she wakes up. So we do tummy time right in the stroller, she likes watching the world through this window while on her tummy.
All in all, other features are really well-thought. The 5-point harness system is very user-friendly compared to what I saw in other strollers. Handling is nice and easy. I haven't tried taking the stroller in the car, so I can't say much about folding and transportation.
The only downside that I noticed is the long base of the stroller (in a fully reclined position). It makes it quite challenging to lift the stroller front to overcome a bump or climb on a sidewalk. However, other strollers in this category that I was looking at had the same problem (or even worse).
All in all, highly recommended.
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 6.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26” - 44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 12.5”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25"H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
- Shoulder width: 15"W
- Seat to knee: 9.5"L
- Knee to footrest: 12"L
- Width at knee: 13"W
- Bumper Bar
- Air Pump
- Wrist Strap
- Car Seat Adapters (compatibility list coming soon)
- Infant Insert
- Parent Pack
- Non-PVC Rain Cover
- Cold Weather Footmuff
- Mini Board
- Travel Bag
- Footmuff and Liner
- Reversible Seat Liner
Reserve Era Stroller (2020) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.