Foonf Convertible Car Seat - Slate
The Clek Foonf convertible car seat is designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including the patented REACT energy management system, a steel anti-rebound bar, rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Forward Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Cup Holder Included?||No|
|Booster Car Seat||No|
|Car Seat Type||Convertible Car Seats|
|Removable Seat Fabric||No|
|Transport Canada Certified||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in Canada|
|Dimensions||Rear Facing 25.5-28.5" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 33" (D) | Forward Facing 28-32.5" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 12.5" (D)|
|Base Weight||Rear Facing 14lbs | Forward Facing 22lbs|
|Maximum Weight||Rear Facing 40lbs | Forward Facing 65lbs|
|Car Seat Weight||Rear Facing 38lbs | Forward Facing 33lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 + 2 year warranty|
|Car Seat Useful Life||9 Years from the date of manufacture|
|Materials + Care||Brush or scrape off residue, wipe surface with water. If spot still remains, apply mild detergent and water, wipe clean with water or blot with clean soft towel Supplier Code FL19C1-SLB UPC 8267830002990|
|Simple Product Sort Weight||10|
- Comfort padding on the seat cushion, side and back panels and the headrest.
- Harness covers come with snap closures
- Rear-facing lock offs. The rear-facing lock-offs have been re-designed for improved ease-of-use
- Improved crotch strap padding
- The Reactionary REACT - Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology - reduces the forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%
- Built to keep your child rear-facing longer - Foonf is rated up
- Structural headrest with deep side wings - energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Anti-rebound bar - in rear-facing mode, Foonf's anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Designed for comfort and convenience & styled to match child's individuality - featuring Clek's signature rigid-UAS installation and a narrow width profile, Foonf actually makes a parent's job easier.
- Foonf boasts a narrow width - under 17 inches at its widest point and 13 inches at the base - making 3-across seating possible!
- Good for 9 Years!
- Forward and rear-facing installation
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- 100% Recyclable
- Made in Canada!
Tailored C-Zero Plus - A new flourine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win!
Great car seat but definitely measure your vehicle before purchaseOverall I love this car seat, it is definitely safe! Heavy and solid!
I like the material of the seat, it is durable, I haven’t had to clean it yet but seems like it will be easy to clean. It’s easy to install (rear facing), although I would like the option to not use the base for rear facing (I couldn’t find any information if this is an option), as it makes the car seat almost touch the roof in my 4Runner and doesn’t leave a ton of space to get my little guy in and out very easily, as he grows and gets taller and heavier this will only become more difficult I think. The seat does allow for my front passenger seat to have lots of leg room, which is so nice! My little guy isn’t big enough for forward facing yet, but I do think once we switch to forward facing the design of this car seat will be ideal, and there will be tons of room to get him in and out comfortably! There is no where to place the buckles while putting your little one in the seat so sometimes they fall in behind him which is minor, unless he’s fussing then it becomes a bit annoying (just being honest). My infant car seat (different brand) didn’t have these either and it was something I wish all car seats had!!