A modern take on a classic baby print in the softest GOTS organic cotton.
Zippy Jamz change how babies and parents experience their new lives together through high-quality, simple and intuitive products. By focusing on simple design and functionality, Zippy Jamz make dressing and diaper changing super quick and easy. Zippy Jamz’ patent-pending design combines two zippers in a single garment – the first, along the front makes dressing easy; the second, along the inseam, makes diaper changing super convenient.
- MADE WITH 100% GOTS ORGANIC COTTON
- Feel good knowing that the cotton is grown, harvested and manufactured without the use of harsh chemicals and pesticides.
- PREMIUM YKK INSEAM ZIPPER FOR QUICK AND CONVENIENT DIAPER ACCESS
- ZippyJamz make diaper changing quick and easy even if your baby is sleeping, kicking or wriggling. So easy, you can use them with your eyes closed! Unzip. Change. Zip. Done.
- NO MORE AWKWARD AND CLUMSY SNAPS
- No more fumbling with snaps when it’s dark, your baby is kicking and you’re beyond exhausted.
- BABY STAYS WARM AND COVERED THROUGHOUT ALL DIAPER
- Sleepers with a front zipper let in cold air. By the time your baby is ready for a diaper change, they’re naked, freezing and fully awake. But With ZippyJamz your baby stays warm, cozy and sleepy – ready to go back to bed.
- TRUE TO SIZE
- while they might seem large at first, ZippyJamz are made of organic cotton fibers, so some shrinkage is normal. Make sure to put it in the washer & dryer a couple of times to get your sleeper true to size. The size chart reflects post-washing measurements.
|Newborn||UP TO 21 UP TO 53||6-9 3-4|
|0-3 M||21-22 53-56||9-12 4-6|
|3-6 M||22-23 56-59||12-15 6-7|
|6-9 M||23-25 59-63||15-19 7-8|
|9-12 M||25-26 63-66||19-22 8-10|
|12-18M||26-28 66-71||22-26 10-11|
|18-24M||28-32 71-80||26-30 11-13|
Reserve Footed Sleeper at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.