Even when they sit. This is why a good highchair offers the child support as well as freedom to move - both while sitting at the table and climbing in and out of the chair. Nomi was developed from an ambition to create the world's best highchair for children, in terms of both form and function. Nomi is seamlessly adjusted without tools and will evolve with your child's changing need for support at the family table. The soft, organic contours are pleasing to the eye and invite the child to stay active and mobile in many different sitting positions.
MIDDLE STEM - THE BACKBONE OF YOUR NOMI
- The wooden stem provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair. The unique shape ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched.
- The stem is made from FSC-certified steam-bent veneer providing maximum strength and flexibility. When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem.
- The stems are natural products and each stem is unique in its marks and character, depending on where the tree has grown and how old it is. A certain tolerance must therefore be expected between a new contrary a used chair in terms of wear, tear and patina regarding colour and shine of the tree.
- Basic stem: A core of steam-bent beech veneer covered with oak veneer. Treated with white oil or black varnish
- Nomi Highchair is the core of the Nomi concept. It will fit your child from approx. 2 years and into the teenage years. You can combine your Nomi Highchair with add-ons to customize it for your growing child - right from your baby's first day.
- Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between approx. 6 - 24 months. It is easily fastened on the seat and back - and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
- Ergonomic design that stimulates the child's freedom of movement while providing support to arms and back
- The restrainer is compatible with the latest safety standard
- Seat and footrest surface material provides good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding
- Foot pad provides two levels of foot support and counter push, supporting an upright sitting position
- All materials are recycable
- Weighs only 10.8 lbs(4.9 kg) Easy to move around and hang on the table top
- Shape of the stem ensures correct seat and footrest depth, when adjusting the height
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools
- Nomi's open design makes it easy for the child to sit up and pull in towards the table supporting active sitting
- Anti-tilt castors reduces the risk for tilt
- TufLok screws for extra safety
- The Nomi Baby is perfect for your newborn baby until approx. 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright. (Sold Separately)