EZ Grip Training Teether
Teething is difficult and painful, and when your baby hurts, you hurt too. So why not give them the safest teethers with the best designs to ease their discomfort?
Innobaby’s fruit teethers aren’t just great for teething pain, they’re considered “training teethers,” which means they’re great for a bunch of different reasons. They stimulate the muscles of the lips, tongue, and cheeks to improve oral motor skills, which aids in nursing, eating solid foods, drinking from cups, and speech development. The light and easy to grip handle also improves hand-eye coordination. Giving two to baby will allow for bilateral movement and stimulation of both sides of the brain, as well.
There are lot of imitations of Innobaby’s Fruit Teethers out there, but none are the original! Innobaby holds its teethers to the very highest standards (Conforms to Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963 and EN71) and uses the highest quality TPE available, because Innobaby wants the best for your baby, just like you! Other teethers may be too small, or break apart easily, but you can trust ours!
- Lightweight ez grip handle design allows babies to improve hand-eye coordination
- Unique shape & texture and flexible design allows babies to reach all parts of the mouth for thorough & gentle gum massage
- Give a pair to increase bilateral movement and stimulate both left and right sides of the brain
- Research shows improving oral motor skills aids effective nursing, develops proper muscles for eating solids and drinking liquids with a cup, and improves speech
- Award-winner of The National Parenting Center's 2013 Seal of Approval
- Named Best of April Box by Citrus Lane & Winner of Best in NY Baby Show 2013
- NY NOW best in baby gear 2014
- Wash before use with mild soap and water
- Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack only. Hand washing recommended
- Conforms to Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963 and EN71
- Material: TPE
- Made in South Korea
- BPA-, Phthalate-, PVC and Lead- Free
Fantastic!I just bought this for my third son and, out of the tens of teethers I have purchased over the past 6 years, this is by far my favourite! My 6 month old has no problem grabbing this and holding on while manipulating it and successfully getting it into his mouth every time! He gets so excited when he sees me bringing it to him! It's the only teether he doesnt get frustrated with.