Insect Repellent (50 ml)
Care Plus™ has been a market leader in insect repellents in Europe for over 25 years. This respected brand is now available in Canada. Icaridin, also known as Picaridin, is the active ingredient in Care Plus™. It is a synthetic replica of the natural compound piperine, found in pepper plants. Icaridin is highly effective in repelling biting insects while also being DEET-free, and gentle for the whole family.
Icaridin provides effective, long-lasting protection against a broad range of biting insects including: mosquitoes, ticks and black flies. When used as directed, this pest control product repels ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- Great for the whole family: Non-scented, non-irritating Care Plus™ Icaridin 20% can be safely used on adults and children 6 months and older. In contrast, DEET 30% is not recommended for children under age 12.
- Gentle on your gear: Care Plus™ is not greasy or sticky, making it the perfect solution for outdoor work and sports. Icaridin is also gentle on apparel and gear. It won’t damage clothing, backpacks, sunglasses, watches, fishing line or other synthetic items.
- Up to 12 hour protection: Care Plus™ Icaridin 20% provides 12 hour protection against mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours of protection against black flies.
- Directions for use: Hold 15-20cms from skin while spraying keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary. Do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin.
- To Apply to Face: spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.
- Supervise applications on children. Do not apply to the hands of smaller children. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Flammable, do not store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying
Reserve Insect Repellent (50 ml) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.